Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're so glad when Daddy comes home...glad as we can be!

Hooray for Saturday mornings with Daddy!
We all went to breakfast (look at us being adventurous...finally!) and then used our friends and family discount to stock up on baby goods at the Gap and Old Navy (thank you Greg!)


After, we went grocery shopping and then had some family play time (Ezra ALWAYS wants to play in just his diaper! No clothes for this little boy!) I was laughing about how much Talin and Ezra look alike. I had to take a few photos of my twin-ners.


But playing all day can be soooooooo tiring! =)

On a bit of a different subject, Ezra has discovered his hands! He's grabbing onto toys and twirling his fingers in the air for his amusement. So funny! Last night Tal and I watched him put himself to sleep by staring at his intertwined fingers and moving them around and around and around...


He's growing up so fast it's CRAZY!!! Just a few weeks ago he didn't even know he HAD hands!! What an awesome discovery that must have been. =)

5 comments:

Larsen's said...

What I love about Ezra is he always looks so thoughtful. I bet he will be a smart guy!

RaeLynn said...

He seriously does look so muck like Talin. What a little stud. I love the picture of all three of you. What a good lookin' family you make!

Erin and Matt said...

What great pics! You guys are so cute - I love seeing everybody! Ezra is growing up so fast!!

Lisa Berg Vincent said...

Sister!! Why are you so dang photogenic!! I want to punch you ;)

Jane Ann said...

is breakfast at stacks??? :O yummm!! you three look too cute for words! i miss ya!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com