Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm forming a small obsession...

I can't help it though!

By the time our second baby shows up...

I will have at least one BILLION pictures of our Ezra man...

It's time to start investing in photo books...or maybe I can pay Kristen to scrapbook them for me...eh...Kristen?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

lol - no. :) Dude - I have another kid I have to scrapbook for now! I am flattered however. And I'm laughing about how many pictures you are taking. Isn't it great? They change so much the first year or so just keep clicking away. You will never regret it.

And I love the hat.

krissy o said...

jen, as the younger sibling of a much adored brother, i have some advice. my parents, understandably, took many many pictures of erik and lovingly mounted them in a photo book. no problem. they took less pictures of me. no problem, i'm an understanding kind of girl. however, my pictures got shoved into an old velveeta cheese box which i stumbled upon at the vulnerable age of 13. do not, DO NOT, put second child's pictures in a velveeta cheese box. that is all.

Jen said...

Oh man Krissy! I am laughing so hard I'm crying...I mean it's not funny...but OH MAN!!! Thanks for that advice!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com