Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring breezes beckon

Today we needed a change of pace.

We decided the beach might be a nice break...

We wrote our names in the sand...

watched the waves...

took TONS of pictures...

snuggled down for a nap....

woke up giggling...either at the silly seagulls or the sound of the waves...still not sure...

packed up and came home. Hooray for sunny, spring days on the beach! Wish you could have been there Daddy!

5 comments:

Talin said...

awwwwwww! I wish I was with you guys! I miss you so much during the day!

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

Jen, who is this darling Ezra? I love that name. I didnt know you guys had this little guy. He is darling. Guess I should have started blogging sooner.

Kristen said...

LOVE that first picture. So, so cute! And jealous you're hanging out at the beach. It's beautiful.

BerlyCrow said...

I am SO jealous! The only beach I have to go to is the beach of the Great Salt Lake. Gag.

krissy o said...

what a good mommie you are, taking ezra to the beach. wish i was there with you. when did you say you were moving back again? (ha ha ha)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com