Remember this old commercial that Staples used to run at the beginning of the school year? That man is pretty much me when I was a teacher...galavanting around the office supply stores! Ok, obviously we were excited for different reasons...but there truly is no better feeling in the world then shopping for, and setting up a classroom. You'd think I'd be having withdrawals, what with not having a classroom to gussy up and all, but lucky me...I have something better...some one ELSE'S classroom. =) My sweet Allyson know's me so well. She knew I'd be feeling sad about this time of year so she invited Ezra and I down to help put things together! JOY!
She had SO many fun new borders! We got right to work, tearing down the old, planning and putting up the new...
This is my favorite! Don't those stars look GREAT on that blue background? Oh man...I really am a nerd! =)
Last year Ezra was our happy little lump in the room. He giggled and cooed at us...but this year he wanted to be put to work! He did a great job pushing butcher paper rolls around.
And, he did a pretty good job making sure that all of the rolls were straight and "not wrinkled" like his Aunty Allyson told him.
But, then he discovered Allyson's travel mug of coffee that had the perfect amount left in it for sloshing....and tasting. BLARGH! Needless to say he was COVERED in cold coffee by the time I finally figured out what he was doing. Of course, I didn't have any extra clothes with me so he helped me clean up the mess and get back to work sans shirt.
Which super surprised Aunty Allyson when she got back from the office (oh man I love this picture!)

1 comments:
you kind of ARE a nerd. but i think that's why i love you.
Post a Comment