Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another thing to miss...

Thanks for letting me play with your cameras while we stayed with you Mom!
My mind is always blown by how much detail and color a good camera (and lens) can pick up.
Simple things like an art session or an imaginary train ride...
become subjects for frame after frame of tiny glimpses into every day life.
I have to admit it's one of the things I look forward to doing when we get to your house.
Now all I need is a tutorial on your awesome new photoshop...
and my joy will be complete!
Thanks again Mom! It's great to have SOOO many new pictures of this growing boy. =)

2 comments:

Lisa Berg Vincent said...

I miss you so much already - my heart hurts! I love you little sister. And oh how I love my Ezra man!

Anonymous said...

Come and use my camera every day! You are good at it. Miss you lots today, back at work with lots to catch-up on, but my heart was wanting to be home with you and EZ. Wish you could have been here for Sunday dinner it was a beautiful evening, fall will be here before we know it. I hope you can come home again then, Lets talk about it.

XOXO mom

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com