Who wouldn't love a furry, technicolor, stuffed monkey three times their size? Apparently not Ezra....note the frantic scrambling to get away! (these two have since made up and the sight of giant, freaky, monkey now makes Ezra burst into giggles and whole body jumping!)
Mr. Moral was giving out free rides on the curriculum cart. P.s. he has a hold of Ezra from behind...I SWEAR we were not just banking on my baby's incredible balance to keep him on that ride...although he does have some pretty incredible balance skills! =)
And of course, what visit to Palo Alto would be complete without a complete snuggle attack from "Tia" Shefali. So cute!
I just realized we don't have any pictures of Allyson and her beautiful room (the room we've been spending our time in). Guess I'll have to get those next week. Hooray for adventures!

1 comments:
Staying home is SO bittersweet. I have days that I wish I was at work. They are the days of whining and over-quota poopy diapers. Then the 1st days (rolling over, walking, solid foods) make me grateful that I get to be home and not miss it.
I'm sure you will have these days too. You can always go back to teaching but Ezra needs his mommy. Plus, no one takes care of him better than you do!
Post a Comment