For Ezra's 8 month birthday yesterday we went down to Santa Cruz to have a little reunion with our doula Rachel. It was so fun to finally get to meet her adorable children and husband. Ezra had so much fun playing with the "big" kids (he loves kids!!) and all of their cool toys (including a really funky inflatable pony called a Rody).
Then we took him out back to see the garden and meet the chickens. He L-O-V-E-D the chickens! I think he thought it was funny how they just kept clucking (they were super friendly too, they kept begging to be held and snuggled). To round out the night, we met up with some of Rachel's old friends (whom she thought we would really hit it off with, and she was right! )at a super yummy Mexican restaurant on the beach. Driving back through the dark, forested, mountains of Santa Cruz, Talin and I were talking about how blessed we have been. Rachel's presence at Ezra's birth (and her continued presence in our lives) has been such a blessing! Yay doulas...yay for Rachel =)
(Tal and I were having so much fun, we pretty much only took 5 pictures...I didn't even get any shots of the chickens! BOO!)

1 comments:
Exactly how DOES one go about "snuggling" with a chicken?
Post a Comment