Friday, May 21, 2010

Surprises!

We were so surprised to get a package from Grandma and Grandpa Wadsworth yesterday! Ezra was SUPER excited to find two new cars to play with!He spent the afternoon lining up his collection and playing with them.
Speaking of collections, I got a WONDERFUL Mother's Day gift in that package as well! I can't wait to add beans, and herbs, and pumpkins to our container garden. Ezra can't wait to get dirty while helping Mommy plant seeds again. =)
Our cucumbers....
peppers, and basil will be so happy to have company on their little windowsill.
After we're done planting, Ezra and I can read all about Jack and the Beanstalk and other fun Nursery stories in the NEW BOOK ! Don't you love Mary Engelbreit? Her stuff is always so happy and sweet. So far, Ezra's favorite story is Goldilocks and the Three Bears. I think he likes the picture of Daddy Bear getting mad that someone ate his porridge! =)
Ezra REALLY liked his new shirts and shorts too. And of course, what package from Grandma would be complete without a fun new finger puppet to add to our collection! So cute. =)
Even MORE surprising was a gift from Aunt Jill and Aunt Diane from Alaska....NO ONE TOLD ME THEY WEN'T ON A CRUISE TO ALASKA! You silly secret Aunts! =) We were glad to hear that they had fun. Don't you love those fun salad "claws"?
Thank you Wadsworth family! You really made our day!! =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com