We walked out of the hospital with our new baby boy at 1:00 today. I'm not kidding, I was literally giddy with joy. FRESH AIR, NEW THINGS TO LOOK AT, GOING HOME!!!
This has been one of the most amazing experiences of my entire life! I still can't really believe that it happened. Tal was so sweet and printed out your comments for me so that I could read them every day. Thanks for being so supportive and loving! I can't tell you how much it helped at 2 am in that dark hospital room! He had the most incredible birth, but I think I'll wait till I'm not so emotional to post it. =)
Here are some more pictures of baby Ezra and his first few hours at home. The cats think he's pretty weird (Emma just sits and stares at him as if he's going to jump on her at any moment...Owen likes to sniff him,but I think that's cause he smells so dang good)

3 comments:
He's the most adorable baby burrito! We are so excited to meet him, what a sweet boy! He's just to cute for words!
Jen!!! He is adorable! I am so happy for you! Congrats! I can't wait to hear your labor story. He is a Christmas miracle!
Jen, he is perfect. I am glad you made it home for Christmas.
Post a Comment