Ezra Talin Wadsworth was born at 11:23 am on December 22, 2008. It was a long weekend for all three of us, but Jen was amazing and went through some really rough labor due to the pitosin. But she made it, and I am so proud of her! Her strength and courage can not be measured at this point. She has brought our little boy into the world, and we are both ecstatic and so in love with our little man. Here are some pictures that we wanted to share, with more to come in the days ahead. Thank you everyone for keeping us in your hearts through our long weekend.
Love,
Talin

13 comments:
Yay! He's so cute!! Oh , he so sweet - what a wonderful baby boy! We love you!
congratulations! have fun with that brand new beautiful and wonderful little guy!
OH, he is beautiful. I can't believe how he took his time! But I'm sure you guys are more relieved than anyone to have him here. Congrats to you all!
What a beautiful little BIG guy, I can't wait to hold and kiss him. What an amazing experience birth is, Heavenly Father was watching over all three of you this weekend. Jen you were amazing, what an ordeal, You were a born to be a mom..BUT, maybe you should have tried Heidi's marshmallow ideas? Talin thanks for being there in every way you could, you'll be a wonderful Dad. I'll be there soon to take care of all three you XOXOX MOM
Woo hoo! Congratulations! I LOVE the name choice.
Congrats congrats congrats!!! he's such a handsome boy! aww i'm so excited for the three of you! =D
Yea! He is adorable! Jen you are my hero - pitocin AND a huge baby. Way to go! So glad he is here & healthy. Congratulations!
Congratulations, you two! He is adorable!
He's so handsome!, Congrats!
Yea, Congradulations!!! He is adorable, wow 9 lbs for your first, you are one tough woman. Congrats again, and enjoy him while he is little. :)
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! You did it Rennnnniieeeeeeee!!! Oh my gosh! What an ordeal! Wow! He is the cutest little, I mean - big - munchkin - I seriously cannot wait to kiss his cheeks! Love you soooo much Rennie - and Tal you were an amazing support - what a great team and a beautiful boy! Thanks for making me an Aunt Ren Ren :) love you all!
I am so excited for the both of you. I had a lot smaller babies with Pitocin and it was awful, so you are now my hero. Congrats to both of you. He is going to be wrapped around your finger within minutes!
YAY!! He is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!! I'm glad he is here and everyone is healthy and happy!! The pictures of those first moments are so peaceful and special!! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment