On Saturday our little family got a special treat! Our friend Noelle came up to the city with us! Ezra was so excited (can you see that giant smile behind his binki?)

We stopped at In-N-Out burger on the way up. Ezra was very adamant that he was going to hold his own grilled cheese! He did NOT want little pieces broken off for him!

We drove down Lombard Street, and looked at Coit Tower. Then we made our way over to Golden Gate Park. The first thing we did was jump on the carousel. I was worried that our sensitive little boy might not like the noise and movement (we're starting to second guess our excitement for going on rides at Disney World) but he did great in Daddy's arms!

Noelle and I talked, giggled, and waved at Ezra bobbing up and down. When the ride was over he came up to sit with us for a bit.

After the carousel ride, we went to the children's park which was C-R-O-W-D-E-D!! The swings were full of kids, the slides were full of kids, the climbing wall was full of kids! WOW!

Ezra actually seemed to enjoy the crowds. He shunned most of the play equipment and spent his time running around, picking up rocks, spinning in circles...you know...the usual little boy stuff.

Can you see how many people were here? San Franciscans love their sunshine!

Talin met up with an old friend who had brought his daughters out to play. Noelle and I decided to walk around and see more of the park. We sat and listened to the drum circle, stopped at the conservatory of flowers, and basically just enjoyed the beautiful spring weather.

Thanks for hanging out with us Noelle! You made our Saturday so much fun. =)
1 comments:
I don't think I can read your blog anymore. Not only am I on the world's strictest diet....but In-N-Out is my favorite place in the whole wide world and I think I'll just go slit my wrists now. *Sigh*
But really? I'll still read you. Even if you are trying to kill me.
Post a Comment