
For as much as I complain about the cost of living in California...there is something to be said about buying fresh-picked, organic cirtus WITH the stems and leaves still attached, for less than a dollar a pound, at the farmers market.....IN MARCH! Today California, I forgive you for asking me to shell out so much money to enjoy your sunny skies, delicious produce, relaxing beaches and fresh air....but just for today.
5 comments:
You just post stuff like this to torture me, don't you?
I so agree. I can't wait for the farmers market to start here again. We had blackberries the size of small golf balls last year.
This is the kind of stuff you need to see pictures of on dreary gray days. To fight of the ol' scurvy. :-)
sigh. your beautiful california is a little worse for wear once it finally reaches us here in salt lake . . . lucky!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!
Post a Comment