
I was able to get the little "wings" above his ears snipped off, but that's as far as my tolerance for his screams would let me go.
The graham cracker treat at the end seemed to make things a little better....he's just like his daddy, don't mess with his hair!

4 comments:
Oh so so so sad!!! I just want to give him a big hug and kish! My little Ezra man - it's ok - tell your Mommy to let you grow your hair as long as you want it ;) Love you Rennie :)
the only way i could cut james' hair for the first year and a half was in the bath. run a bubble bath and get him some fun toys so he's totally distracted while you do your cut, then the hairs just get caught in the drain basket at the end and there's no clean up - both baby and bath end up clean after a quick rinse! good luck, honey.
And yet you still wonder why you were told to keep your kid quiet? LOLOLOL....I kid, I kid! I just couldn't pass up the irony.
some times it helps if someone else is cutting and mommy is the one holding the kiddo. i've cut sophia's bangs a bunch of times and actually bought real hair scissors, so i'm happy to help the next time he needs a trim.
Post a Comment