Saturday, March 13, 2010

Multi-stake youth conference

Today I got to hang out with youth from 10 other stakes at the multi-stake youth conference. We all met on the Oakland temple grounds for workshops, lectures, and FUN! It was a perfectly clear morning, we could see all the way out to the Golden Gate Bridge. I feel so privileged to be a part of the YW program in our ward! Aren't our ladies beautiful?!Here's a shot of the speed dating room (it was literally PACKED!)

After classes, we had a delicious lunch, complete with Subway sandwiches, rice krispie treats, chips..and my personal favorite...CUTIES.


I had to take a picture of my name badge. I felt so proud to be a part of what was going on!

Tonight there is a HUGE dance for everyone who attended the conference. I wish I could be there to see our YW living it up, but I missed my boys too much so I came on home. Thanks for inviting me girls, I had so much fun!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com