Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Half way to two!

A year and a half.....18 months....
Any way you look at it, my baby is no longer a baby!!
He's blossomed into a super silly personality...
that makes me grateful for the chance I have to get to spend my days with him!
Weight: 25 pounds
Clothing Size: 24 months
Shoe Size: 5
Favorite toys: HARVEY monkey, trucks, cars, wooden puzzle cars, Fisher Price farm (but it's used to house cars) anything that makes noise when pushed, pulled or smashed.
Favorite Books: Llama Llama Mad at Mamma, The Hiccupotomus, Go Dog Go, How Does a Dinosaur Treat His Cat, Scat! Scat!, Emma's Lamb, The Ear Book, The Nose Book, Peekaboo 123, anything pop-up!
Words: Dada, Momma (MOMMEEE), book, up, please, thank you, night-night, Pop Pop, Mimi, bus, car, truck, monkey, No, Uhhhh huuuuuh, bee, oops, help, bicycle,motorcycle, Allie, Kai, cold, hot, Zach,ouch, hi, bye-bye.

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Oh no!!! He is still a baby because Coleman is 3 and is still a baby, right?!!! Right?!!! I need him to stay a baby!!!!

Jen- he is seriously soooo handsome!

Jen said...

HA! Your BABY will ALWAYS be your baby Mary!! =) Poor Ezra is the first, so I think I'm making him grow up fast. Thanks friend! I'm sad that I missed you during our last trip

mommamia said...

Look at those eyes.MiMi loves you Ezra. And you you too Talin ans Jen xoxox

Lisa Berg Vincent said...

Oh you beautiful beautiful boy! I love you Ezra man! Love Aunt Lisa ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com