Two years ago today I was frantically getting things together,

trying to get hair, nails, make-up, dress, flowers, last minute details all perfectly organized.
As soon as I walked through those doors and saw the look on your face while you waited for me with that flirtatious GQ stance of yours,

my heart beat a calmer rhythm and I knew that none of it mattered.

I would have married you in jeans, in a rain storm, bare faced and snarly haired....

all that mattered to me was that I would be yours and you would be mine.

Thank you for two wonderful years my darling husband!

I'm more in love today then I have ever been ( I know everyone says that...but now I know why they do).

I love you


5 comments:
Aw. Such a tender post. Happy Anniversary!
you guys are cute, congrats! you won the sugardoodle contest, that is awesome! i totally voted for you so, you're welcome:)
Happy Happy Anniversary to my two sweet sweet darlings! I love you both so much! What a beautiful, lovely, truly magical Summer day that was - I will never forget what an amazing feeling we all felt sitting there watching such a blessed union take place - Wow! What a great couple you are - and not to mention - incredible family! Love love love you!
Dearest Jenny and Talin,
We love you both so much, you have added so much happiness and fun. Jen I would be lost without your blog, such a beautiful gift of words you have. We look forward to forever with all of you
Mom & Dad XOXOX
so sweet! you were a beautiful bride. and talin a hunky groom :)
happy anny to you two!
Post a Comment