Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And I quote..."ohhhhhhhh!"

I set up Ezra's sensory box today and he was SO HAPPY!
I was going to dye the rice rainbow colors...and I still might...one day.
But, two buried hands, one giant smile, and a loud exhale of excitement told me that color didn't really matter.



3 comments:

krissy o said...

woo-hoo sensory tub! don't dye the rice! i learned as a preschool teacher that the food dye can lead to bacteria and then if any of the rice finds its way into Ezra's mouth you will have one sick kid-o. you are such a cute mommy!

thomas family said...

Jen I love that idea, Ella would love it! Except she would get the rice everywhere!

Jen said...

Oh man Krissy! Good thing I have you around to keep me bacteria free!!!!! P.s. Can you call and sing to me EVERY day?? =)
Melissa-usually I'll put the tub on his splat mat(or an old sheet) that way when he's done I can just shake it back in (like a giant glitter project). I found ENTIRE websites devoted to the proper way to clean up after using a sensory tub. HA HA! =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com