Friday, October 3, 2008

The new..new bed!



Remember how we got a new bed like two weeks ago...hahaha, just kidding! We decided to upgrade to the KING! It is so nice!!!!! The queen was cooshy but the pillow top made us role into each other in the middle of the bed. One tiny problem, after we bought the bed, we went shopping for new sheets...for some reason Target has decided to only carry California King siz sheet sets. So..what does everyone with a REGULAR king do for sheets? Anyone? We bought the set anyway cause we like the color, it fits ok but not as tight as I like. The new blanket fits great though..Talin finally agreed to sleep under the same blanket-he's usually all wrapped up in his favorite blue quilt. =)

2 comments:

thomas family said...

I can't believe you were sleeping on a full!! Especially being pregnant! I begged Scott for a king when I was 6 mo with Ri and now there's no going back:) Thanks for the congrats on the baby. Its always fun for a mom to have a girl, but trust me moms have that special bond with their sweet little boys! Just get ready to get dirty and play in the dirt:)

Erika said...

Hi Jen - I hope you don't mind my comment on your blog. I just had to say that I so understand the joys of a Cal. King bed. Once we got ours we decided we would NEVER go back. Come to think of it I feel the same way about our car too.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com