Today has been our hottest week at the house so far!
(Yes, Mom and Dad..even hotter then when you were here!)
I think we almost reached 90 degrees, which in this cool little canyon has been quite the shocker!
We spent the day trying to keep cool, but busy......
...we washed cars in the shade...
...hung all the diapers out to soak up some of those delicious rays.....
....thinned out the garden....although I'm not sure the lettuce can actually be thinned at this point!
..and napped under the ceiling fans as best we could.
Things are supposed to cool off by the end of the week, luckily.
I always forget about the bay area's late summers!





1 comments:
I certainly hope you mean 90 degrees OUTSIDE and not in side the house...or I would die for you. I'm still adjusting to seeing a little girl in your pics as part of your life. I love it!
Post a Comment