Oh how I love the Greek Festival!!
Every September, Talin and I bemoan the fact that we're missing out on our favorite foods and festivities.
I got lucky this year though and ended up being in the valley during the EXACT weekend of the festival.
WOOOOO!
Even better....I talked my daddy into going with me!
This was no small feat, let me tell you.
My dad is not exactly a culinary adventurer.
Neither is he a lover of crowds, lines....or generally anything festival.....but for some reason he was feeling bold and agreed to come with me.
We had SO MUCH FUN!!
Not only did I get a few hours with one of the funniest guys I know, he LOVED the food....
....and the entertainment....
...and I FINALLY got Loukoumades!!!
Ha!
Thanks for being so awesome Daddy!
I love being your daughter. =)
I'm already planning our date for Greek Festival 2013!


0 comments:
Post a Comment