Last night after a rowdy bath, Ezra declared he needed to "go potty" all by himself.
He did a great job, and after much praise, he plopped down onto Daddy's lap to commence the brushing of the teeth.
Things were going just fine until suddenly Talin felt his lap get V-E-R-Y warm....and wet.
Blech!
Leaping up he called out to me that he needed to change his pants while Ezra and I had a talk about what had just happened.
Me: "Ezra, why did you pee pee on Daddy's lap?
You were such a big a boy just a few minutes ago?"
Ezra: "uhhhhhhh."
Me: "You JUST used the potty and I KNOW you know where pee pee goes."
Ezra: "uh huh....in the potty."
Talin: (who had just returned in dry pants)
"Then why did you have an accident on Daddy's lap?"
Ezra: (pointing at Talin and grinning)
"Because you were brushing my teeth and so you get something fun!"
What?! HA HA HA

Today he followed me into the bedroom and stood chattering while I folded blankets and picked up clothes.
Our big, ornery cat, Emma had ensconced herself in Talin's blanket on the bed and made it clear that she was NOT going to move while I attempted to pull the sheets straight around her.
Ezra stared at her flat ears and growling face for a few minutes, then he pointed and demanded in his firmest voice...
"Emma! You...get....under...CONTROL!"
HA HA HA HA!
Thank you for the help Ezra Man. =)

1 comments:
This just made my night.. had I been drinking the classic small carton of milk it would have properly spewed from my nose whilst I laughed!!!
Post a Comment