While in Utah I heard about a new photo studio in Draper called FotoFly.
Everyone who talked about it GUSHED about how amazing the pictures are and how awesome their policies were....so I decided to check it out...and let me just add my GUSHING review for one of the coolest child portrait studios I've ever been too!

They have REAL backdrops and props (not those cheesy pull down backgrounds and fluffy polyester "bear skin" rugs) The lighting is modern and fun and the whole atmosphere is "kid friendly"(including a play room with toys!). But, here's the best part of all...it's only $79 for an ENTIRE cd of images! (compared to the $350 that most CA photographers charge...and that doesn't include coypright or prints!) That's right....they GIVE you the copyright to your pictures.
GENIUS!

It's only $4 to print a sheet of pictures there..but I felt absolutely no pressure to purchase prints from them.
Ok...it gets better...they have this wonderful "if you don't like it, you don't pay" policy.

On the morning of our photo shoot Ezra was the world's biggest GRUMP! I was so worried about how the pictures would turn out (besides the fact that he's a wiggly two year old who won't hold still or take direction. HA!) The photographer (Eric, whom Ezra promptly decided was going to be his new best friend and started showing off his mad skills of peek-a-boo to) reassured me that if I didn't like the pictures we got that day I could reschedule and walk away...no charge! HELLO!!!

I was so happy with the shots he got...

...that Lisa and I decided to do some cousin pictures as a surprise for my mom's b-day (hence the late post...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!).

We got the cutest pictures of a 4 year old...two 2 year olds....and a 1 year old. How is that even possible? I'll tell you how. FOTOFLY! HA!

I guess I should probably state that I'm not getting paid or receiving anything for this glowing review. I just want my UT friends to know about this amazing studio so that we can all have cute shots of our babes. =)
Go check it out my friends! You will be sooooooooo happy that you did!

0 comments:
Post a Comment