Yesterday Ezra and I decided to surprise Daddy man with his favorite treat...pumpkin pie! There's nothing better then coming home from a long week of work to the smell of pie baking in the oven. =)
Ezra was such a good little mixer. Once we got everything put together just right, he helped me pour it into the shell and took one last wiff before it went in the oven. YUM! It smelled soooooo gooood!
We decided to go down to the train station and meet Talin. Walking home with Ezra's little hands holding ours we passed a fall carnival the school next door was having. Between the pie, the colored lights and the happy sounds of kids having fun, last night felt like a holiday.
Hooray for a change in the seasons!

3 comments:
I'm not really sure if sticking his nose in the filling should count as "smelling" the pie. What a cutie!
Wow that pie crust looks amazing Jenny. proofs in the pie you are Grandma June's grand daughter for sure. EZs sweatshirt turned out so cute!! Want to come home to camp or for Halloween, how about you just move home !! Sorry I missed the skype window. Sophie was in the bath and was NOT letting me out of her site. I will skype first thing in the morning okay? That's better anyway because I can concentrate on you guys . Sleep tight I love you all
XOXOXo Mom and Meme.
Awww, that made me excited!
Post a Comment