On Friday, Ezra and I walked down to Central Park to enjoy the lull in the rain. He played on this little slide.
But, then he saw this BIG SLIDE and he was off!!
I literally had to pull him down from trying to climb to the top of this play structure to get on the giant slide. I promised him that when Daddy came home on Saturday (and if it didn't rain) that we would come back and go down the huge slide.
This time he wanted to go down the curly slide.
MORE, MORE, MORE!!
We convinced him to come and play on the little slide for a bit...
and mess around with the big steering wheel and car cut outs....

He decided that he wanted to swing for a bit...
notice how he's holding on with two hands now! He was watching the older kids swinging next to him and he changed his hands to mimic them. How cute is that?

When we got home, we found my food network magazine in the mail (thanks mom!) and we decided to try something FUN for dinner!
With Ezra bathed and snuggled in bed, we made the dough, the sauce and smothered it all in cheese...

Then we curled up with a funny movie, sodas and an ooey gooey homemade mess to enjoy. =)Don't you love Saturday's?
On Saturday, with Daddy in tow, we made our way back to the park, and back to the BIG slide.
Up, up, up, they went.....
I didn't get a chance to get a picture of him actually going down the slide because he whizzed down it like a greased otter! NO chance to catch that streak of little orange lightning!!

After he landed (or rather...was caught by his mom), he was right back up again and demanding more!We sang him songs, and he giggled at his silly parents.

5 comments:
I love how excited Ezra looked going down the slide! :)
makes me want to join your family! =)
I love those cute pictures! What fun adventures you guys have in your nice weather - how jealous am I? Tal said that pizza was amazing, you'll have to send us the recipe! You guys have a darling boy - but you already knew that! We love you!
Hello Jen,
Happy to have found your Blog. How adorable is that that little Ezra? I will follow your happenings with interest.
Yum. What a fun day. wish I had been thre to drink in the laughter and sunshine and gets hugs all around. I love you all miss you I'll try to skype tomorrow. xoxox Mom
Post a Comment