Monday, January 18, 2010

P-A-R-T-Y

*Thank you Talin (and others) for taking control of my camera on this CRAZY day! We would not have ANY pictures if it wasn't for you!!*

Ezra was one lucky little boy this year. He got TWO parties for turning ONE! =) Grandma and Grandpa Wadsworth gave him his very first birthday party EVER!!! All the Wadsworth's and Wilson's were there (except for Uncle Matt and Aunt Erin-who was shooting her first wedding! We missed them but we are so proud of her!) He even got a special visit from our good friends Krissy and James. Ezra LOVED the decorations (especially the pom-poms Aunt Erin made) but he REALLY LOVED climbing up and down the stairs.
TA DA!
After everyone arrived it was time to eat! Pizza, salad, garlic bread....MMMMMM!

Then it was time for presents!
He got the hang of it right away..
and he loved inspecting each gift.
Then it was time for cake..... which he refused to touch....not even one taste...
In his defense...the cake looked a little odd...ok, ok, I tried to make a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" cake...it DID NOT work...and he totally rejected my offering! Ha...oh well....

On the 24th, Ezra and I celebrated a JOINT birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Berg's house. My sweet nephew Kai was recovering from surgery on Ezra's actual birthday and everyone had pitched in to help Lisa and Zach get settled in. We had decided to postpone the celebration until everyone could be there.
After watching me to make sure that THIS cake (which I DID NOT make) was edible....
he dove right in!!!!

Barely stopping to come up for air!!! I'm not offended...really I'm not....sigh......ha ha ha

Happy Birthday Ezra man!!
Thank you, everyone, for celebrating with us and making his birthday so special!

2 comments:

Larsen's said...

OK, Jen, I have to admit that I laughed out loud when I saw the Hungry Caterpillar cake you made...classic! But I can tell it was made with lotsa love, right? :)

Erin and Matt said...

We're so glad he had a fun birthday! We felt so bad we couldn't be there - and so glad that you guys understood! You're awesome! I think the caterpillar cake was a great idea! Happy one year to our adorable nephew!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com