Friday, January 15, 2010

30

It's wierd.
I feel like I should have stronger feelings about having turned 30 this year....but I don't.
Maybe it's because I was hyped up for Ezra's 1st birthday, or I was just so happy to be surrounded by our families....I'm still not sure. Either way, I've decided that "freaking out" over the number of years I've been on this earth is pointless. Sometimes I feel like I've been here for half a century...other times I feel like I'm still that silly high school girl. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't buy into my age. =) 30, 60, 19, 80...whatever. I love my life. I love my family and friends. There have been hard times, and I'm SURE even harder times are waiting for me...but I'm also sure there even happier times, new friends yet to be made, new places to discover and more love to enjoy.
Hooray for LIFE! Keep it coming!


2 comments:

thomas family said...

Happy B-Day girl!!! Late that is. I'm glad you took it ok, I have a feeling 30 might stress me out a little bit. Maybe I can call on you for support id I have a breakdown or something.

Shay said...

Happy Belated Bday Jen! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about how your age isnt going to effect you-I constantly moan and groan when I get older, and just need to realize what I have and be happy!! Age comes whether we want it to or not, its what we make of it that determines whether its a good one!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com