Ezra and I left Daddy Talin behind (once again) to make a little visit to Utah. Ezra was lucky enough to get an appointment with an AWESOME photographer in Lehi. While we were there, we were able to spend lots of time with both families! We missed Talin, but we're ALL planning on being back in town for the 24th of July celebrations. YAY!
Blurry(and only) picture of Ezra's photo shoot...see the little white blob in the background? That's him!
Uncle Zach
Party at Grandma and Grandpa Wadsworth's house! Happy 16th birthday Aunt Allie!
Trying some cantalope.
Grandpa John
A morning stroll in Grandma Kris' flower garden.
Stealing Sophia's chair in the canyon...and giggling about it.
Playing happily in the canyon
Breakfast with Aunt Allie and Casey
Playing with Grandma Maridawn whose hair is perfectly done way early in the morning! How does she do it? =)
In the splash pool for the first time
Cousins!!
Mesmerized by the giant fish tank at the aquarium!
I have TONS more! But, I've just realized I take way too many "Ezra alone" shots...watch out family...when we come back I'm loading up on "Ezra with SOMEONE" pictures!!! ESPECIALLY Aunt Lisa, Uncle Matt, Grandpa Chris, and Aunt Erin!

0 comments:
Post a Comment