Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swimming!

Sweet Dru and Cache invited us to come swimming in their pool. For his first time, Ezra did pretty well...

Doesn't Ezra look sooo white next to perfectly tan Cache? =)The zinc oxide sunscreen probably isn't helping that "ghost look".




A couple of weeks later, we went to the Palo Alto community pool to swim with our mommy group friends...and as you can see...things were a different story there!

When we get back from our Utah trip, I'm planning on starting baby swim lesson....lets hope that things turn out better! =)

2 comments:

Larsen's said...

He is so cute!

I have to admit I had to giggle when I saw how white he was - no chance of sunburn on that boy - you have him well-protected!

Marcie said...

He is so tankie. I LOVE his cheeks. I am a sunscreen Nazi too. My poor kids don't look out of the window on a sunny day without the scren!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com