
Our new front room...

These are the original floors circa 1950...too bad they're so hashed...new carpet comes next week.

The kitchen...without ANYTHING! Wo-hooo for new kitchen. We're thinking of painting it a bright persimmon...hmmmm....

The long dark hall....gotta figure out a way to brighten this! Don't you love the "faux wood" laminate flooring?

The bathroom...a bit caveish...thinking of painting it a happy yellow. =)

The nursery...three blue walls..and a surprise wall that I'll post when it's done. =)

The master bedroom...one Tiffany blue wall...hmmm... I never would have said that my favorite color is blue, but I'm starting to see a pattern.

The floor plan....

Should be ready for move-in by late April. I can't wait to show you the finished product!

3 comments:
Yay! So excited for you! It's going to be so fun to have more room! Have fun getting everything ready!
Yay! Love the windows and the color in the nursery. Where is your new place?
Thanks girls!=)
Erika, it's in the same building we're in now...just two floors up.
Post a Comment