Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kicky Kick

No sound again because I took this with my little Olympus..but I thought it was pretty funny how hard Ezra was fighting me to NOT take his nap (although he was completely exhausted!). Notice his "yells" and then his sly little look at me like..."see...I don't want to go to sleep!" He totally passed out like 2 min. after I took this. =)
It blows my mind how quickly he's growing-I know everyone always tells you that...but dang...just a few weeks ago he was laying there in that swing like a baby potato...now he's an insane kicking frog! He feels much better today-HOORAY!

2 comments:

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

Jen, Ezra is darling. I wish that swing came in my size and I could nap whenever I wanted. Yes, they grow way to fast its not fair. If only we didnt need sleep and could watch there every move yawn, kick and babble, sooo cute.

Petersons said...

Um, can I just say that I am so glad I finally found your blog!!! It is so cute. yea for blogs! See you in church, Happy Easter!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com