Monday, November 25, 2013

Birthday Bot

Poor Talin's birthday fell on a Sunday this year.  
Without family close by, I always feel like Sunday birthdays are a little gypped.  
Our friends are usually ensconced in their weekend/sabbath routine...and I KNOW if we lived closer to family our house would be teeming with aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, parents.  
Le sigh! 
But, looking at it in a different (more optimistic) light.  
We got Talin ALL to ourselves on his birthday.  
And there is something delicious in not having to share.
Ha!
Of course we had to have the traditional homemade, pumpkin pie....standing in for cake....
 ....and really, what's a Talin-Birthday without a new Lego set....
 ...or two! 
HA!
We love you so much Talin!  
You are an amazing father, provider, husband, partner, friend, playmate....the list can go on.  
But as I woke up on your birthday with squealing laughing kids rolling around in the the bed with us, I couldn't help thinking about how lucky I am and how blessed I feel to celebrate each new year with such a wonderful man.
I love you hot-bot! =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com