Friday, May 31, 2013

Peachy

Back again!
Ezra and I are home from a delicious 9 day Berg family reunion in Georgia.  
Poor Talin had to miss out this time. =(  

Once again, I was more of an observer then a photo taker on this trip 
(seems to be my M.O. while traveling in my 3rd trimester)
 so pictures are yet to come.

I already miss these beautiful faces so much it hurts though.
I have a dream that one day these three women will reside in the SAME proximity, along with their parents....wherever that may be!
HA!
I love you my darling best friends!!! 
 I'm so glad we had all that time to let the "Berg" fly free. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was Fun FUn and I am missing all my love ones. So dumb... we need to live by each other, but in the mean time we get together when we can and have a ball!

XOXOX Mom

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com