It seems like changes come so fast around here!
All of a sudden it's fall (Yes that's my neighbor's fireplace...that's the only way we know it's fall around here...doesn't it look like a scene out of Hansel and Gretel?)

Our baby boy is suddenly old enough to be playing with trucks! (oh how he loves them!)


And, out of nowhere, he's blossomed into a little comedian...trying to find new ways to make Mommy and Daddy laugh! (I turned around to put some tupperware away and when I turned back...there was Ezra sitting happily in the dishwasher giggling!)

(He thinks it's hilarious to put his mouth over little chunks of food on his tray, rather then pick them up. He comes up with a cocked eyebrow and a smile on his face like.."well, aren't you going to laugh"?)


Sorry, I tried to catch that sly grin, buuuuut....I need a faster camera! Before we know it, he'll be a 1 year old running around the house! Changes happen so fast.
2 comments:
What a cute little stinker. Careful, Jake is trying to climb up the oven to the stove and loves to unravel the toilet paper....boys!
I love the sneaking to sit on the dishwasher pic. So funny!
Post a Comment