Believe it or not, I am still waiting to get all of the pictures from our Florida vacation pulled together. I am definitely going to have to do more then one post though....Disney World....and non-Disney World adventures!
HA!
But, I was SO excited to open my in-box this week and find that the pictures had come back from a photo session the kids had in the city the week before we left.
I AGONIZED over these pictures.
I literally re-booked twice because I couldn't decide on what I wanted them to wear....and once because Ezra got a hair cut I didn't like.
HA!
I wasn't sure how June would do with an outdoor session...this girl is all about the FUN so I worried that once she saw all the dogs, people, plants, etc.
(we were at the Palace of Fine Arts which is always full of soooo many tourists)
that she would be distracted beyond the point of being able to be photographed.
Well, she surprised me!
Not only did she smile and coo, she also allowed us to take TONS of time snapping pictures of her sitting in the grass, looking at flowers, laughing at her brother.
OH!
My heart!
How I love these pictures.
Ezra on the other hand, I was NOT worried about.
This boy has always been a ham for the camera.
Even when he was just a tiny baby, he would look deep into my mom's DSLR's lens and smolder.
HA HA HA!
I can not wait to get these on my walls as HUGE gallery wrapped canvases...
...the only problem now...
... is deciding on which ones.
(This is about 1/3 of all the images I have to choose from! GAH! The choices!!)
(seriously....how will I ever choose!)
(Here is where I put in my amazing review for our fantastic photographer Jen Jacobson Photography.
She is an incredible bay area photographer...and a good friend!
Thanks again Jen!)
(P.S. Update can be found here.)

















2 comments:
no really?! how will you choose?
so very cute. so glad they were cooperative.
Those are out of control. Can't you just plaster your walls with them all?? Seriously.
Post a Comment