Monday, June 1, 2009

Phone Photo Roundup

After complaining for the last month that our phone's storage space was dwindling away (taken up by pictures of Ezra), I had an epiphany: instead of sending the photos to our email addresses one by one, I remembered that both the cell phones and my laptop are bluetooth enabled.
Photos are now saved to the hard drive, and we can now wipe our cell phone's memory cards so they're ready for the next Ezra moment.
Here's a small roundup of all the photos I downloaded from mine and Jen's phone (in, roughly, chronological order):

Newborn Ezra (pretty sure this is him only hours old).

ones-y model

mad face

it's too bright!

shleepy face!

the boys hanging out in the chair.

Looking out the window in the morning.

amish baby face.

the mug shot

Wondering what the dad is doing with that camera.

You wanted something?

morning sleepy time Ezra

With his kitty hat from Ivy & Sam.

Jen and the boy!

Out on a walk with the dad.

With the mouse ears from Grandma Maridawn.

Ezra and Jen at Dolores park!

Bundled up for the Golden Gate Bridge.

Rolling around in the new apartment.

There's a lot more to be shared, but for this post I don't want you to be scrolling down forever ;) Let's just call this part 1 in a series...






5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

He really is amazingly adorable!!!

meagan said...

Love the pictures of Ezra- and am so glad you were able to free up some cell phone storage space.

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

You guys are so cute, I love to look at your blog. Take advantage of that cute little guy when there is only one,when you have more you cant remember the names or to take pictures, just kidding.

Talin said...

thanks guys! we are definitely taking advantage and finding lots of joy and amusement in every little thing Ezra gets up to. The unloading of the phone memory really helped. We don't always have our digital camera handy, but at least one of us has our phone. The pictures and video aren't the best of quality, but it works.
Thanks again for all of your comments! We love keeping up the blog for friends and family and eagerly await each new response to our continuing story.

RaeLynn said...

OH my gosh, I am literally DYING over the "shleepy face" one. Ahhh, my heart is just happy looking at that. I seriously canNOT believe how edible he is. What a handsome little man. He has great genes!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com