Wednesday, November 19, 2008

8 Things About Jen

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Pushing Dasies
2. Notes from the Underbelly
3. Mad Men (thanks to Tal's internet skills)
4. Lost (if it ever comes back on!)
5. The Simpsons
6. The office
7. Unwrapped
8. Food Network Challenge

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Cafe Rio (Oh how I wish it would franchise to CA)
2. Italian Village
3. Supen Kuche (helllllooo spaetzle!)
4. Chow (best pie ever)
5. Man Puku (the only inside out cucumber roll I can find)
6. Cheesecake Factory (but not the one is SLC)
7. Naan 'n Curry (pretty much ANY Indian resturaunt is ok with me!!)
8. Jefferey's (Grilled cheese and fries...mmmm)

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Lisa flew in with her family to visit for a few hours!!
2. Cleaned the fish tank
3. Taught school
4. Watered and weeded the school garden (our radishes are huge!)
5. Planned Talin's birthday bowling party
6. Did kick counts at 9:30 in the morning (I'm such a worrier)
7. Had hot chocolate for breakfast...mmmmm
8. Got up on time!

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. The baby boy!!!!
2. My family coming to visit
3. Talin's birthday
4. Thanksgiving (YAY for Heidi coming to play!)
5. Getting and decorating a Christmas tree
6. Being done with work
7. Christmas morning with my new little family
8. Visiting Utah in March

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. The ability to stop worrying
2. A healthy baby and happy family
3. A yard with enough room for a garden
4. A bigger house (either a two bedroom apt. or an actual house!)
5. Talin's graduation
6. Closer family
7. A better place to put the litter boxes
8. No money worries

8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING (although I think everyone has already done this)
1. Talin! YAY!
2. Lisa Vincent (I know you have a secret blog!)
3. Mom
4. Felicia
5. Jane Anne
6. Dru Chipman(if she hasn't had the baby yet)
7. Erin
8. Melissa

2 comments:

thomas family said...

I wish we had yummy restaurants in utah, Scott and I love eating at good places. I can't believe your baby boy is going to be here soon. YAY! Don't worry, I'm sure he is going to be the most healthy beautifull boy you have ever seen:)

Erika said...

I agree with you on all your restraunt choices. Especially Indian food and Jefferys.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com