Monday, September 22, 2008

Heidi comes to visit...

Heidi came up to play last weekend and I had so much fun!
First we went to a tea house with some of Heidi's friends from school...i'm not kidding..it was literally a tea house-full on lace table cloths, antique tea cups and cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches! Loved it. The ONE picture we got came out blurry (booooooo!) but on the other hand the baby was laying sideways that day-not so hot!

Then we all went and had yummy yummy shushi in the city. Oh avacado rolls how I love you! Apparently sticking chopsticks up your nose was the theme of the night.




I love you Heidi Berg! Thanks for coming to see us!

4 comments:

Stephen Elison said...

YAY!!! I can see your preggo belly! You look so cute!

Anderson Family said...

You look so very cute! I want you to got to sushi next time your here because nobody else likes it!

Lisa Berg Vincent said...

Oh my beautiful preggo sister! How I envy your voluptuous boosies! :) heeee - you look so glowey fabulouso!

Heidi said...

I like slimy... my bloaty I like not so much... You I enjoy and miss

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com